TopNonprofits.com posted a great article stating the benefits for a company to partner with a nonprofit. Amy DeVita is the author of the article “10 Benefits That ONLY Nonprofits Can Bring to Partnership”.
The top 10 benefits for the for-profit partner are:
- Increase sales of products or services
- Increase employee engagement, morale and retention
- Increase customer and brand loyalty
- Draw media attention and coverage for free
- Provide a motivating purpose for their company and employees
- Increase shareholder return
- Increase employee skill development, team building, leadership
- Attract new business partners and relationships
- Generate recognition for the good they create in society
- Receive a tax donation for contributions.
Partnering with the right nonprofit can bring your company to the next level. For example; if you are a business that works with animals, then maybe partnering with a nonprofit that is focused on animals is right for your business. Finding the right nonprofit for you and your company can be tricky, but with our help you can get involved now! There is a google form that you can fill out to get you started with finding a nonprofit to work with. The ENews letter will also have more information on how you can get involved!
DeVita, Amy. “10 Benefits That ONLY Nonprofits Can Bring to Partnership.” Top Nonprofits, topnonprofits.com/10-benefits-nonprofits-can-bring-partnership/.