Register Your Business for Small Business Saturday!
|Oakland County’s Small Business Saturday Program is focused on helping small businesses increase foot traffic and sales as the holiday shopping season begins.
We want to partner with you to support the small businesses in your community. If you already have a Small Business Program, let’s coordinate our resources. If you don’t have a program, use the Oakland County program to the maximum. Here is a to-do list to assist you in getting engaged easily and quickly:
1. Make sure you register your business at: OakGov.com/ShopSmall
2. Contact Oakland County if you would like to set up a planning meeting, coordinate your activities with the county and/or order any of the following promotion materials:
- Register by October 31 to be automatically entered for a chance to win $1,000 – sponsored by CEED Lending.
- Registered businesses are listed in the online Shopper Map. You can include any special discounts or incentives. This is a planning resource for shoppers.
- NOTE: Small business don’t have to be registered to participate and benefit from Oakland County’s Small Business Saturday Program. Registered businesses do receive extra benefits, though.
3. Digital tool kit available at OakGov.com/ShopSmall
|• A customized flyer with your logo, as one of our partners.
• Quantities of Shopper Contest Cards and Posters – for you and your small businesses to start displaying.
Learn more about the Shopper Contest at: OakGov.com/ShopSmall
- Oakland County’s Shopper Contest advertising goes into high gear on November 1.
- Small Business Saturday is on November 30.
- NOTE: Bank of Ann Arbor is sponsoring a $500 prize for the small business employee that sells the winning shopper receipt.
Thank You to Our Business & Employee Contest Sponsors
CEED Lending and Bank of Ann Arbor