Join us for an exhilarating evening at M1-Concourse on June 20th to raise money for low-income seniors in our community that are in need of proper housing and care. Prepare for a high energy evening in M1-Concourse’s brand-new state of the art venue that overlooks a 1.5-mile Champion Motor Speedway performance driving track. Wendy Jones, our founder and president, will share with you the impact your support has made to change the lives of hundreds of families. Your ticket includes a chance to win one of 40 full-speed thrill rides around Champion Motor Speedway in a performance vehicle driven by a professional racecar driver. Your experience also includes full-motion simulators, gourmet food stations, and cocktails. Space is limited, so reserve your spot to guarantee your reservation. For questions or additional information, call 248-651-5010
*Additional thrill rides will be available for purchase.
The funds raised at this event go directly to support a senior at risk.
We can do this, one senior at a time, no senior left behind!
Sponsor a senior today:
If you cannot attend, but would like to support our seniors, donate here.
- $275 pays for transportation to a Dr. Appointment (that the senior might skip because they cannot drive)
- $1,000 pays for an emergent need (1 time assistance for a senior, ex: apartment fire, repair heater)
- $4,500 covers 1-year scholarship for assisted living or memory care
- $9,000 covers 2-year scholarship for assisted living or memory care
Date and Time
Tuesday Jun 20, 2023
5:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
June 20th, 2023
5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Gala Ticket: $225
Senior Sponsorship: $ 1,000.00 (2 Attendees)
- Name included in digital presentation
- Opportunity to write a note to a senior in need
- 2 event tickets