Front Desk Attendant
Midtown Health is looking for a Front Desk Attendant to join our exceptional team!
Rochester Hills, MI • Member Services
Who We Want
We are looking for people that share our Midtown Health Advantage Core Values: kind individuals who want to WIN TOGETHER, are PASSIONATE about helping others, and are FRIENDLY & FUN. Our associates are GREEN & GROWING, striving to always be better than yesterday and to DELIVER on these values each and every day.
As an integral part of the member services team, our Front Desk Attendants are friendly and attentive professionals who strive to delight our members and guests by:
Front Desk Attendant Responsibilities:
- Welcoming individuals who enter the club in a warm and pleasant manner
- Assisting with program registration, payment processing, and scheduling club services
- Consistently striving to create a lasting first impression
- Handling check-ins, addressing questions and resolving issues appropriately
- Maintaining cleanliness of front desk areas to contribute to an exceptional facility experience
- Contacting housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported
- Answering queries regarding club services and facilities
- Performing basic bookkeeping, cashiering, filing, and clerical duties
- Have great personalities that naturally connect with a wide variety of people
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and enjoy serving others
- Have the ability to work gracefully and quickly under pressure
- Possess a keen memory and delightful sense of humor
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Are highly organized and efficient
- Have excellent communication skills
- Members of the Midtown Health team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown Health products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance, dental insurance, 401K, PTO for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours per week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN HEALTH is the leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated, corporate, and community fitness centers throughout the United States. Our core purpose is to serve organizations to inspire people to live well. With more than 40 years of experience, our track record is unprecedented. We operate health clubs for a premium portfolio of clients that rely on us to provide well-managed fitness/health club facilities, extraordinary employee experiences, and exceptional service.
MIDTOWN HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer