Rochester Hills, MI
Midtown Health is looking for a Nutrition Coach to join our exceptional team.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN HEALTH is the leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated, corporate, and community fitness centers throughout the United States. Our core purpose is to serve organizations to inspire people to live well. With more than 40 years of experience, our track record is unprecedented. We operate health clubs for a premium portfolio of clients that rely on us to provide well-managed fitness/health club facilities, extraordinary employee experiences, and exceptional service.
Who We Want
We are looking for people that share our Midtown Health Advantage Core Values: kind individuals who want to WIN TOGETHER, are PASSIONATE about helping others, and are FRIENDLY & FUN. Our associates are GREEN & GROWING, striving to always be better than yesterday and to DELIVER on these values each and every day.
What you’ll do: Perform individual consultations, run group nutrition programs, and partner with the club coaches to enhance our members’ general well-being.
Nutrition Coach Responsibilities:
- Building your community
- Inspiring our members to make healthy choices
- Offering personal attention and expertise to our members
- Maintain at least one nationally recognized Nutrition Coaching certification
- Registered or Licensed Dietitian preferred
Members of the Midtown Health team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown Health products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance, dental insurance, 401K, PTO for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours per week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.