Holiday Giving Tree Instructions
HOLIDAY GIVING TREE INSTRUCTIONS
HOLIDAY GIVING TREE OPTIONS
Unwrapped gifts are due to Neighborhood House by Monday, Dec. 5. You have two options:
- Online giving tree: Request an electronic list of gift requests that can be shared with your customers/members/staff/students through your website, newsletter, social media, etc. This is a Signup Genius link created specifically for your organization. Upon request, we can also provide a unique QR code for your online tree.
- Physical tree: You provide the tree and Neighborhood House will provide gift tags listing specific gift items. Display the tree with gift tags in a prominent area of your organization. Your customers/members/staff/students can select tags from the tree, purchase the gifts and then return the unwrapped gifts.
- Specific collection: Collect items such as board games, hoodies, gift cards, hats/gloves/mittens.
- Drop off gifts to Neighborhood House’s main office: 1720 South Livernois Rd., Rochester Hills.
- Request a Neighborhood House volunteer pick up your gifts from your location.
Interested in participating in the 2022 Holiday Giving Tree program? Please complete this short form.
Thank you for partnering with us this holiday season!
Contact Holiday Giving Tree coordinator, Cheryl Duggan, at email@example.com or 248-651-5836 ext. 36.