Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce
The Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization with a membership base of businesses ranging from sole proprietors to nationally recognized corporations. Founded in 1955, we are the principal voice of the greater Rochester region's business community, we focus on fostering a favorable climate and promoting orderly and progressive development for our region.
Our Chamber is dedicated to providing programs and services that enhance business potential. Owners, managers and their representatives can promote their business through the Chamber's community outreach, business connections and networking opportunities.
The Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce is committed to promoting diversity and inclusiveness among membership, leadership, and staff. The Chamber will not discriminate in any way on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression, political affiliation, or physical or mental disabilty. We will continue to dedicate time and resources to advance this objective.
NewsRelease Date: November 19, 2018
Whom to Contact
- Maggie BobitzVice PresidentPhone: (248) 651-6700
- Alaina CampbellPresident71 WalnutSuite 110Rochester, MI 48307Phone: (248) 651-6700
- Amber JosephMarketing SpecialistPhone: (248) 651-6700
- Carol RoughtonDirector of Operations and FinancePhone: (248) 651-6700
- Jill SorensenDirector of Member EngagementPhone: (248) 651-6700
Downtown Rochester at the corner of Walnut and 1st Street