Chris Drouin is one of three partners and the Director of Business Development for IGNITE Media Group. A graduate of Brother Rice High School and Oakland University, he lives in Clarkston with his wife Anne-Marie (a teacher) and his children Harper (7), Gannon (6) and Delaney (2). Chris is very active in the community, his Alma Maters, his church and the sport of lacrosse. His community involvement includes:
* VP - US Lacrosse Michigan Chapter
* Board Member - Michigan Lacrosse Officials Association
* Board Member - The Dildilian Foundation for the Trades
* Board Member - St Vincent de Paul, Journey To Housing
* Den Leader - Cub Scout Pack 163
* Committee member - Oakland University Alumni Association Golf Outing
* Committee member - Our Lady of the Lakes booster club
* Presenter - Troy Non Profit Management Conference
* Founder/Past President - Brother Rice Business Alliance
* Ambassador - Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce
* Ambassador - Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce
In his spare time Chris is a College, HS and Youth Lacrosse referee, coaches his little ones in lacrosse, goes camping with his family, hunting with his friends and tries to keep his amazing wife laughing.
Ignite is a full service marketing agency that specializes in custom web design, ecommerce, SEO, social media management, print, video, photography and graphic design. Chris loves working with small business owners are helping to build brands and drive traffic. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.238.2460.