- Life Coach
Transformational Coaching for Women and Men in Transition.
Challenges present themselves in many ways: emotional stress, feeling overwhelmed, lack of clarity, low self-esteem or an inability to speak up for yourself. You may be in limbo in your current phase of life: empty-nester, separation, divorce or a shift in religion.
Let Anita guide you on your way to becoming empowered, courageous, fearless and free of self-defeating beliefs. Experience the liberation of coming HOME TO YOU! This is empowerment in action.
Here's what people say:
"In one session, she was able to help me get to the root and very heart of a long-established pattern which upon resolution has proved itself to be one of the most impactful experiences on my healing journey. The insights in working with her continue to inform my thoughts, actions, sense of being, and heart each and every day.
Anita has an amazing ability to sort through complex information, sifting out priorities of relevance, and putting it all into very accessible and easily digestible bits so that healing is not only quick but deep, meaningful and above all, sustainable. Her style is direct, gentle, and full of heart." - Dr L. Bell
"My session with Anita was amazing. Together we surfaced a situation from my childhood that I thought I had previously resolved. It was profound to see this from another perspective. FREEING me from carrying that belief any longer, or having it define my choices & actions as an adult. Very powerful, gratitude to Anita, an extraordinary guide, getting to the heart of the matter!" - Gaylyn K.
- A new perspective on how to approach life.
- A new found sense of strength and hope at being able to overcome your difficulties.
- The ability to stand up for yourself and be your own advocate for what you truly deserve.
- Non-conforming - the courage to do things your way.
- The ability to make better decisions and life choices without fear.
Whom to Contact
- Anita GovenderOwner945 S. Rochester RoadRochester Hills, Michigan 48307Phone: (860) TRY B180 (860) 879 2180Cell Phone: (248) 217-6204