- Marketing/ Advertising
The Greater Rochester Area Lifestyle is the premier community resource guide for Rochester, Rochester Hills and Oakland Township. Trusted for its information based content and concise organization, Lifestyle is the final word in what you need to navigate the Greater Rochester area. Published twice a year in January (Community Guide) and July (Resource Guide).
Lifestyle combines print, online and social media into one comprehensive package for establishing your brand in the Greater Rochester area. The print version is distributed throughout the 48306, 48307, 48309 and 48363 zip codes at all city offices, libraries, the community house, parks and recreation locations, the OPC, Rochester Community Schools and various private schools. The Chamber uses Lifestyle in all their new resident bags. And, Lifestyle is available at Welcome Centers across the State of Michigan as a locally focused visitors relocation guide.
Lifestyle is online in an interactive version that allows users to click from your ad placement to your website to gather additional information about your company. Lifestyle has an annual view rate of 5,000+ with a convert to read rate of 18%. The average read time for the online Lifestyle is 5.5 to 6 minutes.
Lifestyle also has a social media page on Facebook called the Daily Plug for Rochester - Rochester Hills. The Daily Plug offers businesses featured in Lifestyle the opportunity to reach thousands of potential customers with updates about new products and services, special offers and branding information in between the semi-annual print issues.
- Information based content and concise organization translates into long shelf life and meaningful visibility
- Print, online and social media in one package to establish your brand in the Greater Rochester Community
- Strong ratio of editorial content to ad placements - Limited number of placements from any specific business type
- Thoughtful consideration given to ad placement location to enhance messaging and branding strategy
- Business ad placements are not put next to or opposite competitor ad placements
Whom to Contact
- Larry RibitsPresident/PublisherPhone: (231) 537-3330